- St Michael's Church of England Primary School, Sandhurst
Lower Church Road
- Head: Maire McGrory
- T 01252 873360
- F 01252 878916
- E email@example.com…nell-forest.sch.uk
- W www.st-michaels-school.org
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 5 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Bracknell Forest
- Pupils: 192
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 5th June 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 3rd July 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
St Michael's was established in 1862 and has a long tradition of serving the people of Sandhurst. It is a happy school with entushusiastic learners and high academic standards. Parents are most welcome to visit the school and see the staff teaching and the children learning. When the children leave at the age of 11 they have a wide choice of excellent schools to choose for their secondary education. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Michael's Church of England Primary School, Sandhurst
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.