- St Oswald's CofE Aided Primary School
- Head: Mr Dave Wallace Ba Hons (Qts)
- T 01244 981040
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.stoswalds.com
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Cheshire West and Chester
- Pupils: 147
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 2
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 22nd March 2016
- 2 Full inspection 23rd November 2010
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 15th November 2007
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
St Oswald's is a small and very successful Church of England Primary School situated in the village of Mollington just outside the historic city of Chester. To find out more about the school we recommend that you visit our website at www.stoswalds.com or follow us on twitter @StOswaldsCE
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Oswald's CofE Aided Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.