St Oswald's CofE Aided Primary School
- St Oswald's CofE Aided Primary School
- Head: Mr Dave Wallace
- T 01244 456007
- E [email protected]
- W www.stoswalds.com
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Cheshire West and Chester
- Pupils: 133
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 9th January 2020
- 2 Full inspection 22nd November 2010
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 14th November 2007
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
St Oswald's is a small and very successful Church of England Primary School situated in the village of Mollington just outside the historic city of Chester. To find out more about the school we recommend that you visit our website at www.stoswalds.com or follow us on twitter @StOswaldsCE
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
Please login to post a comment.
Overall school performance (for comparison or review only)
Interpreting catchment maps
The maps show in colour where the pupils at a school came from*. Red = most pupils to Blue = fewest.
For help and explanation of our catchment maps see: Catchment maps explained
The 'hotter' the colour the more children have been admitted.
Children get into the school from here:
sometimes, but not in this year
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.