St Thomas of Canterbury Catholic Primary School
- St Thomas of Canterbury Catholic Primary School
53 Commonside East
- Head: Mr David Feasey
- T 020 8648 0869
- F 020 8640 7056
- E office@st-thomasc…bury.merton.sch.uk
- W www.st-thomasc…y.merton.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Merton
- Pupils: 649
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision 2
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 28th March 2017
- 2 Full inspection 23rd February 2012
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 11th June 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Our extensive building and refurbishment programme has resulted in excellent facilities for all children at St Thomas of Canterbury Catholic Primary School. The Early Years Unit is purpose built and designed to fulfil the recommendations of the Foundation curriculum; it provides a wonderful environment for Nursery and Reception classes.
A committed and talented team of staff strives to make our school a happy, interesting and stimulating place where all our children can know, love and serve God and where each one can develop to his or her full potential. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Thomas of Canterbury Catholic Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available