- Strathmore School
- Head: Mr Ivan Pryce
- T 020 8948 0047
- F 02089 480 047
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.strathmore…ichmond.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 19. Type of SEN provision: ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder; PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty; SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication; SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Richmond-Upon-Thames
- Pupils: 73
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 6th November 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 9th February 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Strathmore School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Special Education Needs
Strathmore is a community school providing for pupils from seven to nineteen years who have severe and profound and multiple learning difficulties and may have additional medical and behavioural needs including autistic spectrum disorders. All pupils have a statement of special educational needs. We aim to provide every pupil with the skills and understanding necessary on leaving school, to achieve the highest levels possible of self confidence, self competence, self sufficiency and independence in order to live as independently as possible in their own community as responsible adults. We all work very hard to ensure our working and learning environment is stimulating and attractive, where each pupil is valued and their achievements are celebrated. Questionnaire details completed by GSG.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty||Y|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication||Y|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty||Y|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.