- Strathmore School
- Head: Mr Ivan Pryce
- T 020 8948 0047
- F 02089 480 047
- E [email protected]
- W www.strathmore…richmond.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 19. Type of SEN provision: ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder; PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty; SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication; SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Richmond-Upon-Thames
- Pupils: 73
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 6th November 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 9th February 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Strathmore School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
Strathmore is a community school providing for pupils from seven to nineteen years who have severe and profound and multiple learning difficulties and may have additional medical and behavioural needs including autistic spectrum disorders. All pupils have a statement of special educational needs. We aim to provide every pupil with the skills and understanding necessary on leaving school, to achieve the highest levels possible of self confidence, self competence, self sufficiency and independence in order to live as independently as possible in their own community as responsible adults. We all work very hard to ensure our working and learning environment is stimulating and attractive, where each pupil is valued and their achievements are celebrated. Questionnaire details completed by GSG.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty||Y|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication||Y|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty||Y|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available