- Strood Academy
- Head: Mrs Kim Gunn
- T 01634 717121
- F 01634 726 643
- E [email protected]
- W www.stroodacademy.org
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 19.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Medway
- Pupils: 1318
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 24th January 2017
- 2 Full inspection 26th June 2013
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 7th March 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Opened September 2009, replaced Chapter School.
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
Please login to post a comment.
Overall school performance (for comparison or review only)
Results by exam and subject
Interpreting catchment maps
The maps show in colour where the pupils at a school came from*. Red = most pupils to Blue = fewest.
For help and explanation of our catchment maps see: Catchment maps explained
The 'hotter' the colour the more children have been admitted.
Children get into the school from here:
sometimes, but not in this year