- Sutton Upon Derwent Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School
- Head: Mrs Angela Ekers Ba (Qts) Npqh
- T 01904 608440
- E suttononderwent.p…@eastriding.gov.uk
- W www.suttonupon…tprimary.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Pupils: 84
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 15th May 2012
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 27th March 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Sutton Upon Derwent Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.