- Swakeleys School for Girls
- Head: Mrs Sue Pryor Ma
- T 01895 251962
- F 01895 235027
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W swakeleys.hillingdon.sch.uk
- A state school for girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Hillingdon
- Pupils: 1129
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 7th November 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 24th September 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2011.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Swakeleys School for Girls
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Persian at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE Short Course)
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Teamworking at an English Comprehensive School (Key Skill at Level 2)
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Computer Appreciation at an English Comprehensive School (VRQ Level 2)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Careers intervention used by this school
|Future First||Building an alumni community|
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.