- Temple Grove Academy
- Head: Ms Sam Linton
- T 01892 520562
- F 01892 515039
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.templegroveacademy.com
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Kent
- Pupils: 257
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 27th April 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 5th February 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Temple Grove Academy opened in January 2013. The Academy is sponsored by Temple Grove Schools Trust. The Trust's vision is to provide all children with an outstanding education; rooted in a thorough understanding of the core subjects of English, mathematics and science. The children enjoy a richly diverse curriculum which inspires them to develop their individual potential.
The Trust provides an additional grant to ensure every child can participate in an extensive programme of enrichment activities. The academy's 'after school' programme includes activity clubs, the arts, drama, music, sports including swimming, experiencing the great outdoors and stimulating educational visits to galleries, theatres, universities, etc.
Temple Grove Schools Trust has a history of over 200 years in primary schools and is dedicated to inspiring excellence in primary education. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Temple Grove Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.