- Temple Grove Academy
- Head: Ms Sam Linton
- T 01892 520562
- F 01892 515039
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.templegroveacademy.com
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 3 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Kent
- Pupils: 244
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Early years provision Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 5th February 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Temple Grove Academy opened in January 2013. The Academy is sponsored by Temple Grove Schools Trust. The Trust's vision is to provide all children with an outstanding education; rooted in a thorough understanding of the core subjects of English, mathematics and science. The children enjoy a richly diverse curriculum which inspires them to develop their individual potential.
The Trust provides an additional grant to ensure every child can participate in an extensive programme of enrichment activities. The academy's 'after school' programme includes activity clubs, the arts, drama, music, sports including swimming, experiencing the great outdoors and stimulating educational visits to galleries, theatres, universities, etc.
Temple Grove Schools Trust has a history of over 200 years in primary schools and is dedicated to inspiring excellence in primary education. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Temple Grove Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.