- The Boston Grammar School
- Head: Mr John Mchenry BA
- T 01205 366444
- F 01205 310 702
- E email@example.com
- W www.bostongram…arschool.co.uk
- A state school for boys aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Lincolnshire
- Pupils: 609
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- 16-19 study programmes Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 10th February 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 23rd May 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
11 + Entrance examination consists of: 2 VR tests.
What the parents say...
No comments received for The Boston Grammar School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking History at an English Grammar School (GCE A level)
State grammar school
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.