- The Frances Bardsley Academy for Girls
- Head: Mr Julian Dutnall Llb, Ba, Ma
- T 01708 447368
- F 01708 442729
- E info@francesbards…ey.havering.sch.uk
- W www.fbaok.co.uk
- A state school for girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Havering
- Pupils: 1272
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Satisfactory 2
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Satisfactory 2
- 1 Short inspection 27th January 2016
- 2 Full inspection 14th October 2011
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 30th September 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for The Frances Bardsley Academy for Girls
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Special Education Needs
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment||Y|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty||Y|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment||Y|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability||Y|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health||Y|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication||Y|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty||Y|
|VI - Visual Impairment||Y|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.