- The James Oglethorpe Primary School
- Head: Mrs Hayley Durrant B.Ed (Hons)
- T 01708 225202
- F 01708 641 050
- E office@jamesoglet…pe.havering.sch.uk
- W www.jamesoglet…avering.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Havering
- Pupils: 330
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 26th June 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 4th October 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
What do our pupils say about our school?
Its like the schools your family.
We feel safe.
Everyone looks after you.
I love coming here.
The teachers are all very friendly.
What do our parents say about our school?
Im very impressed with all aspects of my
Cant fault it.
An excellent school.
Lovely atmosphere. I have nothing but
praise for the school. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for The James Oglethorpe Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.