- The King's School, Gloucester
- Head: Mr A Macnaughton
- T 01452 337337
- F 01452 337314
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- A mainstream independent school for pupils aged from 3 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Gloucestershire
- Pupils: 580
- Religion: Church of England
- Fees: £6,000-£15,950 per annum
- Open days: Saturday 18th October 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- ISI report: View the ISI report
What the school says...
Kings is a successful co-educational independent day school offering academic excellence, small class sizes, outstanding pastoral care and a unique Keystones programme to identify and develop individual talents and skills.
Set within the Cathedral grounds, with 520 girls and boys aged three to eighteen, Kings inspires achievement and provides a special sense of identity and powerful community unlike any other.
Monday to Friday a varied academic and extra-curricular programme including music, drama and art is presented with a vibrant culture of endeavour and scholarship, which has flourished since the foundation of the school in 1541.The schools twelve dedicated bus services enable access countywide. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for The King's School, Gloucester
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Chemistry at an English Independent School (Level1/2 certificates)
Choir school - substantial scholarships and bursaries usually available for choristers.