The King's School, Gloucester
- The King's School, Gloucester
The Kings School
- Head: Mr David Morton
- T 01452 337337
- F 01452 337314
- E [email protected]
- W www.thekingsschool.co.uk/
- An independent school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Gloucestershire
- Pupils: 592
- Religion: Church of England
- Fees: £2,285 - £5,995 per term
- Open days: Saturday 7th October 2017, Saturday 10th March 2018
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- ISI report: View the ISI report
What the school says...
Kings is a successful co-educational independent day school offering academic excellence, small class sizes, outstanding pastoral care and a unique Keystones programme to identify and develop individual talents and skills.
Set within the Cathedral grounds, with 590 girls and boys aged three to eighteen, Kings inspires achievement and provides a special sense of identity and powerful community unlike any other.
Monday to Friday a varied academic and extra-curricular programme including music, drama and art is presented with a vibrant culture of endeavour and scholarship, which has flourished since the foundation of the school in 1541.
The school's dedicated bus services enable access countywide. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for The King's School, Gloucester
Please login to post a comment.
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Chemistry at an English Independent School (Level1/2 certificates)
All-through school (for example 3-18 years). - An all-through school covers junior and senior education. It may start at 3 or 4, or later, and continue through to 16 or 18. Some all-through schools set exams at 11 or 13 that pupils must pass to move on.
Choir school - substantial scholarships and bursaries usually available for choristers.
Overall school performance (for comparison or review only)
Results by exam and subject
Who came from where
|Beaudesert Park School||2014 to 2017 to 2018||7||5||All-Round Scholarship; Academic Scholarship; All Rounder Award (2); Academic Exhibition|
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.