- The New North Academy
32 Popham Road
- Head: Nicola Percy B.Ed
- T 020 7704 3900
- F 0207 704 3909
- E email@example.com
- W www.newnorthacademy.com
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 3 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Islington
- Pupils: 404
- Religion: Does not apply
- Open days: 9th December 2016 and 6th January 2017 at 9.30am
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 21st September 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 10th November 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Welcome from the Headteacher
I am passionate about learning, the talents of young children and believe that everyone ‘can’ with the right support, encouragement and inspiration achieve beyond their wildest expectations!
I very much believe in promoting a strong family atmosphere, where children feel safe and happy, sharing positive relationships with the adults and peers they work and learn alongside. Ensuring children achieve highly academically is the core purpose of our school, but we ensure that this success is based on a solid grounding of good, honest values.
We are living in a rapidly changing world and I am determined that the children from The New North Academy enter it as young people who are confident, enquiring and well-rounded; ready to make a difference to the world around them.
I would urge new and interested families to come and meet us and see just how we can work with you and your family.
Headteacher ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for The New North Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.