- The Norton Knatchbull School
- Head: Ms Susanne Staab
- T 01233 620045
- F 01233 633668
- E email@example.com
- W www.nks.kent.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Kent
- Pupils: 1109
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 29th November 2012
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 28th November 2007
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Entry to The Norton Knatchbull School at age 11 is via tests administered by local LA. For entry at 16+ a minimum of 5 A-Cs including a school report.
Converted to an academy 2012.
What the parents say...
No comments received for The Norton Knatchbull School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Logic / Philosophy at an English Grammar School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Boys taking Music at an English Grammar School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Biology at an English Grammar School (IBO Standard level component)
- Best performance by Boys taking Biology at an English Grammar School (IBO Higher level component)
International Baccalaureate: diploma - the diploma is the familiar A-level equivalent.
State grammar school
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.