- The Queen Elizabeth's High School, Gainsborough
- Head: Mr David Allsop
- T 01427 612354
- F 01427 612 856
- E email@example.com
- W www.qehs.lincs.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Lincolnshire
- Pupils: 1228
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 20th November 2008
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 10th February 2006
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
11+ entrance examinations consist of: 1 VR and 1 NVR. Tests are taken in the school on Saturdays in September. Details on the school website.
What the parents say...
No comments received for The Queen Elizabeth's High School, Gainsborough
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Law at an English Grammar School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Boys taking English Language & Lit at an English Grammar School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Boys taking English Language & Lit at an English Grammar School (GCE AS level)
State grammar school
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Careers intervention used by this school
|Future First||Building an alumni community|
|SACU-Student||University course and career search tools|