- The West Bridgford School
- Head: Mr Robert McDonough
- T 0115 974 4488
- F 0115 974 4489
- E email@example.com
- W www.wbs.school
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Nottinghamshire
- Pupils: 1564
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 24th November 2011
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 3rd May 2007
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2011.
What the parents say...
No comments received for The West Bridgford School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Biology at an English Comprehensive School (GCE A level)
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Biology at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Boys taking General Studies at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
- Excellent performance by Girls taking History at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.