- The Windsor Boys' School
1 Maidenhead Road
- Head: Mr Gavin Henderson B.A, M.Ed
- T 01753 716060
- F 01753 833186
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.twbs.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 13 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Windsor and Maidenhead
- Pupils: 811
- Religion: Does not apply
- Open days: contact school for details
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 9th May 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 15th May 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
TWBS has a great reputation for both the creative arts and sport, especially rowing. It provides a very broad curriculum for all from Year 9 up to the Sixth Form, and believes in using a traditionally supportive ethos to prepare boys for the future.
What the parents say...
No comments received for The Windsor Boys' School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Geography at an English Comprehensive School (IBO Standard level component)
- Best performance by Boys taking Untranslated Literature at an English Comprehensive School (IBO Standard level component)
International Baccalaureate: diploma - the diploma is the familiar A-level equivalent.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.