- Thomas Hinderwell Primary Academy
- Head: Mrs Susan Bland
- T 01723 373110
- F 01723 501 220
- E email@example.com
- W www.thomashinderwell.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: North Yorkshire
- Pupils: 240
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Early years provision Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 8th July 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
It is a very exciting time to be a pupil at Thomas Hinderwell Primary Academy, we are proud to now be part of the David Ross Education Trust which will bring about many amazing opportunities for our staff and pupils.
We have a strong and positive ethos built around our commitment to enabling children to reach their full potential. The best way to see how we do this is to come and visit our academy. If you want to take a look around then please get in touchyou are sure of a welcome! ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Thomas Hinderwell Primary Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.