- Thrussington Church of England Primary School
- Head: Liz Moore Cert Ed Llb
- T 01664 424421
- F 01664 424421
- E email@example.com
- W www.thrussingt…n.leics.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 5 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Leicestershire
- Pupils: 75
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Early years provision Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 1st December 2009
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 20th March 2007
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
We provide an outstanding education for all children via a lively and enriched curriculum, personalised learning in small classes, consistently high attendance rate - amongst the top in the country. Though a small school, the opportunities for the children are broad and various. We have a very successful record in a range of sports together with excellent drama and music. The school is a strategic partner of a Teaching School Association which means that the staff are excellent practitioners. We are a very happy and popular school. Children move on feeling confident and well rounded people. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Thrussington Church of England Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.