- Townley Grammar School
- Head: Mr Desmond Deehan
- T 020 8304 8311
- F 020 8298 7421
- E email@example.com
- W www.townleygrammar.org.uk
- A mainstream state school for girls aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Bexley
- Pupils: 1502
- Religion: Does not apply
- Open days: Thursday October 15th 2015
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 26th November 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 3rd February 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
A large, diverse Girls' Grammar School regularly in the top 100 schools and 18th top Girls State School. Specialising in Performing and Visual Arts with Maths and Computing. Has received the London Excellence in Music Award and is a South East Computing Hub School. Entrance by selective test based on single selective score, no rank order selection and then by distance. The test criteria as follows: CEM Test sat in September, results in October
Converted to an academy 2012 ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Townley Grammar School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Computer Studies at an English Grammar School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Classical Civilisation at an English Grammar School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Music Technology at an English Grammar School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Music Technology at an English Grammar School (GCE AS level)
Performing arts specialist school
State grammar school
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.