- Uppingham CofE Primary School
- Head: Mrs Julia Exton BEd
- T 01572 823245
- F 01572 823245
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.uppinghamprimary.co.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 4 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Rutland
- Pupils: 163
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 22nd April 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 22nd May 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Uppingham CofE Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Special Education Needs
Uppingham C.E. Primary School is an inclusive school. All our pupils have access to a broad and balanced curriculum. All our classes have a Teaching Assistant to support pupils who need additional support. We currently have pupils with Statements. These children have support for moderate learning difficulties, dyslexia and Downs syndrome. We have children at School Action plus, who receive advice from Speech & Language specialists and Educational Psychologists. Children at School Action receive input from the SEN co-ordinator.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders||Y|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.