- Victoria Education Centre
12 Lindsay Road
- Head: Mr Simon Brown
- T 01202 763697
- F 01202 768078
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- A special independent school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 19. Type of SEN provision: PD - Physical Disability; SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication.
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: Poole
- Pupils: 78
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 1
- Early years provision Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 26th June 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 19th January 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Victoria Education Centre
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
The Victoria Education Centre is an independent school and part of the Shaftesbury Society. The school provides for pupils from three to nineteen years who have moderate and complex learning difficulties including physical disabilities. The school takes day and residential pupils.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability||Y|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication||Y|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available