- Willows Primary School
Off Weston Road
- Head: Mr Duncan Birds
- T 01543 510786
- F 01543 419 970
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.staffordshire.gov.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 3 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Staffordshire
- Pupils: 402
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 27th September 2012
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 7th February 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
The Willows is an outstanding school.
We are passionate about our children becoming independent, confident learners, equipped for the future.
How do we achieve this? Our lively curriculum is designed to be varied and engaging. It is delivered through a wealth of relevant, real-life problem solving opportunities. Children are absorbed in the learning, actively finding solutions to the difficulties that they meet.
Our pupils are resilient; they celebrate challenge and use mistakes as further opportunities to learn.
The pupils at the Willows are enthusiastic learners, who relish striving to become the best that they can be! ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Willows Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.