- Wood Green School
- Head: Mr Robert Shadbolt
- T 01993 702355
- F 01993 774961
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W wgswitney.org.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Oxfordshire
- Pupils: 988
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 18th June 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Inadequate on 10th October 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Wood Green School is a vibrant and popular 11–18 comprehensive school with a well-deserved reputation for its superb pastoral care and inclusive ethos. In its Ofsted inspection in July 2015, it was judged to be Good in every category:
"The quality of teaching is good. Strong personal relationships between teachers and students contribute to students' learning."
"Students' development is promoted effectively across the school and strongly contributes to the school's caring ethos." Ofsted 2015 ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Wood Green School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Speech & Drama at an English Comprehensive School (Graded Drama Music Lit Speech)
Performing arts specialist school
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Careers intervention used by this school
|Adviza||Careers information, advice & guidance|
|SACU-Student||University course and career search tools|