Woodhouse Grove School
- Woodhouse Grove School
- Head: Mr James Lockwood
- T 0113 250 2477
- F 01132 505290
- E [email protected]
- W www.woodhousegrove.co.uk
- An independent school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 18.
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: Leeds
- Pupils: 1033
- Religion: Methodist
- Fees: Day; £8,505-£12,825 Boarding; £25,920-£25,980 pa
- Open days: Saturday 22nd September 2018 from 9.30am-12.00 noon and Saturday 17th November 2018 from 9.30am-12.00 noon
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- ISI report: View the ISI report
- Linked schools: Bronte House
What the school says...
Situated on a 70 acre campus in Yorkshire with extensive grounds yet conveniently located close to major air, railway and motorway networks, Woodhouse Grove provides a first class all round education for boys and girls, day and boarders alike.
Our outstanding facilities, excellent academic results, wide range of co-curricular activities and a beautiful setting ensure that we can provide your child with the best opportunities and the preparation for a life beyond the classroom. Day pupils and boarders alike enjoy our extensive facilities and special atmosphere. Wherever a childs ability lies, we will seek to nurture and encourage its development.
The school's Christian foundation and forward thinking combine with excellent facilities that include an impressive 25m competition swimming pool, state-of-the-art sports and performing arts centre and a purpose-built music and drama facility.
We are a school with traditional values but ambitions for the future, an unpretentious school that seeks to nurture all. Visitors to Woodhouse Grove often comment on our warm and friendly atmosphere -come and see! Meet the pupils and talk to the Headmaster. You will find a friendly welcome and a school with a proud past and an exciting future. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Woodhouse Grove School
Please login to post a comment.
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Biology at an English Independent School (Cambridge Int Certificate Level 1/Level 2)
- Best performance by Boys taking Physics at an English Independent School (Cambridge Int Certificate Level 1/Level 2)
- Best performance by Girls taking Music Performance: Group at an English Independent School (Grade 7 Music or Dance)
- Best performance by Girls taking Biology at an English Independent School (Cambridge Int Certificate Level 1/Level 2)
- Best performance by Girls taking Physics at an English Independent School (Cambridge Int Certificate Level 1/Level 2)
Overall school performance (for comparison or review only)
Results by exam and subject
Who came from where
|Richmond House School||2017||3|
|The Froebelian School||2018||10||3|
|Westville House School||2017||3||3||Headmaster’s Scholarships (2); Headmaster’s Music Award|