- Woodlands Secondary School
- Head: Mrs Debbie Foolkes
- T 01582 572880
- F 01582 565506
- E email@example.com
- W www.woodlands.luton.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18. Type of SEN provision: MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty; SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Luton
- Pupils: 173
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 3rd November 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 18th January 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Woodlands Secondary School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
The Good Schools Guide write: Woodlands is a community special school providing for pupils from eleven to nineteen years who have moderate learning difficulties. Additionally, some pupils may have severe learning difficulties and autistic spectrum disorders.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty||Y|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty||Y|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available