- Old Swinford Hospital
- Head: Mr Paul Kilbride
- T 01384 817300
- F 01384 441686
- E email@example.com
- W www.oshsch.com
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: Dudley
- Pupils: 626
- Religion: Church of England
- Fees: £3075 per term
- Current Ofsted grade: Good on 2nd July 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 20th May 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Old Swinford Hospital is one of the UK's leading state boarding schools. Approximately two-thirds of the pupils are boarders who benefit from the combination of opportunity, structure and care which a boarding education offers. Pupils are expected to work hard, to acquire good study habits and to develop other useful skills that will help them in their future careers. High standards of personal presentation and behaviour are set and pupils are expected to demonstrate consideration for the needs of others within the School, in the local community and far beyond. They are encouraged to be creative and to consider the deeper questions, matching their academic attainment and physical fitness with emotional maturity. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Old Swinford Hospital
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Biology at an English Comprehensive School (GCE A level)
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Music at an English Comprehensive School (GCE A level)
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Chinese at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
State boarding school