Abbot's Hill School
- Abbot's Hill School
- Head: Mrs Elizabeth Thomas
- T 01442 240333
- F 01442 269981
- E [email protected]
- W www.abbotshill.herts.sch.uk
- An independent school for girls aged to 16.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Hertfordshire
- Pupils: 540
- Religion: None
- Fees: From £3,714 - £6,434 per term
- Open days: Whole School Open Days: Saturday 28 September (2pm - 4pm), Saturday 9 November (10am - 12pm) and Saturday 7 March (10am - 12pm). Prep School Working Open Events held frequently throughout the year, please visit our website for more information.
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- ISI report: View the ISI report
What the school says...
Abbot’s Hill is a happy, dynamic and thriving school offering an all-round education for girls aged 4-16 years. Our Day Nursery & Pre-School caters for girls and boys from 6 months. Our historic campus offers modern facilities in a magnificent country setting, situated in over 70 acres of beautiful parkland on the outskirts of Hemel Hempstead.
The school has an excellent record of academic success and an outstanding reputation for pastoral care. Throughout the school, pupils are taught in small classes in which excellent teaching and personalised support ensure that everyone is inspired to exceed their potential. ...Read more
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
The schools we choose, and what we say about them, are founded on parents’ views. If you know this school, please share your views with us.
Please login to post a comment.
All-through school (for example 3-18 years). - An all-through school covers junior and senior education. It may start at 3 or 4, or later, and continue through to 16 or 18. Some all-through schools set exams at 11 or 13 that pupils must pass to move on.
Overall school performance (for comparison or review only)
Results by exam and subject
Special Education Needs
Girls with mild specific learning difficulties and average and above intelligence are very successful at Abbot's Hill with its caring, sympathetic and nurturing environment. Small classes and skilled teachers ensure that girls thrive, as strengths are recognised and coping strategies are put into place.
Who came from where
|Beechwood Park School||2018||1|
|Edge Grove Preparatory School||2019||2|
|Manor Lodge School||2018||1|