- Abbot's Hill School
- Head: Mrs Elizabeth Thomas
- T 01442 240333
- F 01442 269981
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.abbotshill.herts.sch.uk
- An independent school for girls aged to 16.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Hertfordshire
- Pupils: 505
- Religion: None
- Fees: Please see website for latest fees
- Open days: Whole School Open Days: Saturday 30 September 2017 (2pm - 4pm), Saturday 11 November 2017 (10am - 12pm) and Saturday 10 March 2018 (10am - 12pm). Prep School Working Open Events: Friday 22 September 2017 (1.30pm), Thursday 23 November 2017 (9.30am), Frida
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- ISI report: View the ISI report
What the school says...
Abbot’s Hill is a happy, dynamic and thriving school offering an all-round education for girls aged 4-16 years. Our Day Nursery & Pre-School caters for girls and boys from 6 months. Our historic campus offers modern facilities in a magnificent country setting, situated in over 70 acres of beautiful parkland on the outskirts of Hemel Hempstead.
The school has an excellent record of academic success and an outstanding reputation for pastoral care. Throughout the school, pupils are taught in small classes in which excellent teaching and personalised support ensure that everyone is inspired to exceed their potential. ...Read more
What the parents say...
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Media / Film / TV Studies at an English Independent School (GCSE)
All-through school (for example 3-18 years). - An all-through school covers junior and senior education. It may start at 3 or 4, or later, and continue through to 16 or 18. Some all-through schools set exams at 11 or 13 that pupils must pass to move on.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.