Cambian Beverley School
- Cambian Beverley School
Priory Road Industrial Estate
- Head: Mrs Melanie Ellis
- T 01482 307830
- F 01432 307832
- E [email protected]
- W www.cambiangro…mbiangroup.aspx
- A special independent school for boys and girls aged from 9 to 18. Type of SEN provision: SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Pupils: 15
- Religion: None
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- Linked schools: Cambian Tyldesley School, Cambian Northampton School, Cambian Somerset School, Cambian Devon School, Cambian Hartlepool School, Cambian Walnut Tree Lodge School, Cambian Wisbech School
What the school says...
School caters for children with emotional and behavioural difficulties.
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
The schools we choose, and what we say about them, are founded on parents’ views. If you know this school, please share your views with us.
Please login to post a comment.
Overall school performance (for comparison or review only)
Results by exam and subject
Special Education Needs
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health||Y|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|