- Cambian Tyldesley School
- Head: Mr G Binns
- T 01942 877660
- F 01706 644559
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.cambiangro…biangroup.aspx
- A special independent school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 19. Type of SEN provision: SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Wigan
- Pupils: 19
- Religion: None
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- Linked schools: Cambian Northampton School, Cambian Somerset School, Cambian Devon School, Cambian Hartlepool School, Cambian Tyldesley School, Cambian Beverley School, Cambian Essex School, Cambian Walnut Tree Lodge School, Cambian Wisbech School
What the parents say...
No comments received for Cambian Tyldesley School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Special Education Needs
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health||Y|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.