Cambian Northampton School
- Cambian Northampton School
67a Queens Park Parade
- Head: Miss Rebecca Hill
- T 01604 719711
- F 01604 791195
- E [email protected]
- W www.cambiangro…dayschools.aspx
- A special independent school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18. Type of SEN provision: MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty; SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Northamptonshire
- Pupils: 14
- Religion: None
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- Linked schools: Cambian Beverley School, Cambian Somerset School, Cambian Devon School, Cambian Hartlepool School, Cambian Walnut Tree Lodge School, Cambian Tyldesley School, Cambian Wisbech School
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
The schools we choose, and what we say about them, are founded on parents’ views. If you know this school, please share your views with us.
Please login to post a comment.
Overall school performance (for comparison or review only)
Results by exam and subject
Special Education Needs
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty||Y|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health||Y|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.