Muswell Hill Primary School A GSG School
- Muswell Hill Primary School
- Head: James Wiltshire
- T 020 8444 8488
- F 020 8444 2615
- E email@example.com
- W muswellhillprimary.co.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 4 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Haringey
- Pupils: 420
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Review: View The Good Schools Guide Review
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 6th December 2006
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What The Good Schools Guide says..
An outstanding local primary school, producing articulate, confident children, who thoroughly enjoy their time at school.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
What The Good Schools Guide says
Since 2014, James Wiltshire BA PGCE NPQH, 30s. Formerly acting head and director of standards at Canonbury School in Islington. Bearded, enthusiastic, dynamic - and very much liked by parents. ‘He looks as though he should be in shorts,’ said one, ‘but his heart is in the right place.’ On paper, can sometimes appear as though he’s swallowed a policy document (‘providing experiences that are stimulating and challenging’, ‘encouraging active participation in the learning process’), but clearly he’s a man that gets things done. Since his arrival, he’s revamped the website, revolutionised the management structure, and is now campaigning to rebuild the school. A busy, busy man.
One of the most heavily over-subscribed primaries in the borough (586 applicants for 60 places last year). Having a sibling already at the school or living nearby are...