- St John's Marlborough
- Head: Mrs Nicky Edmondson
- T 01672 516156
- F 01672 516664
- E email@example.com
- W www.stjohns.wilts.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Wiltshire
- Pupils: 1677
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 9th May 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 15th January 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for St John's Marlborough
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
International Baccalaureate: diploma - the diploma is the familiar A-level equivalent.
Equestrian centre or equestrian team - school has own equestrian centre or an equestrian team.
Special Education Needs
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders||Y|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.