A nagging feeling that something isn't quite right?
Don't wait for teachers to flag up difficulties; it is often the parent, with their holistic knowledge of a child, that first spots difficulties.
Most children will experience some of the symptoms listed below, to a lesser or greater extent but, if you can count off more than three or four, it may be time to think about enlisting some extra help.
What should you look out for?
Register for our Newsletter...
...and receive our FREE expert guide to Tutors!
Education News Feeds
Latest Education News from around the web.
- We won't be bullied into allowing our university to be privatised | Michael Segalov
- Gove in a dither over Kent's 'supergrammars'
- Secret Teacher: do they know it's Christmas?
- Enterprising primary pupils run shop
- School league tables: 700 primaries 'failing to hit targets'
- Good to meet you ? Mandeep Sidhu
The Good Schools Guide is not responsible for the content of external internet sites